- Title: Interdimensional Travel Agency
- Player Count: 2 to 3 players
- Estimated Play Time: 10 minutes
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Theme: Distant future, sci-fi
- Description of Gameplay: Each player plays as a travel agent responsible to manipulate an interdimensional gateway to discover alternate realms explicitly tailored to various travelers' designs. On each turn, a player plays cards from their hand in one of three ways: As a dimensional "trait" that they configuring the gateway with, as an action that manipulates the gateway or players' hands, or as a Traveler that they have satisfied. If a Traveler was satisfied, the player will gain some victory points. If no Traveler was satisfied, the player can gain at most 1 victory point, so long as they played at least 2 Traits to the table. The game is over when one player has reached 10 points (or when no one can draw any cards)!
- Jason Miceli, email@example.com
- Alex Cutler-Freese, firstname.lastname@example.org