This may be our most important post ever!
We begin with some high-level datapoints:
- Dates: September 18 to 27 (10 days)
- Total games played: 80 (41 unique)
- Average # of games per day: 8 games (highest day: 17 games; lowest day: 1 game)
- Total number of players: 22
- Average # of games per player: 3.6364 games (highest player: 67 games; lowest player: 2 games)
- Average # of players per game: 4.5374 players (highest game: 9 players; lowest game: 2 players)
- We played an even dozen games on both weekend days of the first weekend, on 9/19 and 9/20
- Ray waylayed us with "Microscope" on 9/20... we had the choice of classifying this play as "everyone won," "no one won," or "Ray won, for successfully making us play it!" Don't worry Ray, we landed in the middle ;)
- Matt and Jay enjoyed playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders 2 and Wakfu when no one else was around from 9/21 to 9/24
- We finally beat Miss Information in Sentinels of the Multiverse on the evening of 9/24 - only one more villain to defeat before we unlock Advanced mode!
- Eric dumped red wine in Jay's Tash Kalar game box on 9/25 - no components were harmed in the making of this disaster... viva la ziplock!
- We learned a lot about Mike during our game of Therapy on 9/26
- We played the worst game of our lives, ever, on 9/27 - truly, Shadowrun Crossfire is an awful game, further evil for tainting our final game day!