Have fun and connect with people in the same room!
Bring your family and friends to our upcoming Mid-Year event of the Connecticut Festival of Indie Games!
Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, at the Newington Tabletop Shop
- Attendees: $10 (and you will receive $5 in store credit when you arrive!)
- Indie Exhibitors - limited space remaining!: $25 (more details)
- Sponsors: $50 (more details)
What's this all about?
- We're in the Board Game Renaissance: Tabletop gaming has enjoyed a massive resurgence in recent years - many people still believe that "spending time" means actually getting together in the same room as one another!
- Family Friendly: The festival is designed to bring people of all ages together. Most featured games are playable with children ages 10 and up.
- Cool New Games: Many of the games featured at the festival have yet to be launched, so you will be seeing and playing games with their designers, before the general public can get their hands on them!
- Local Crafters: Support the "little guy" - this festival is dedicated to highlighting independent ("indie") game designers, the moral equivalent of "mom and pop shops" for the gaming industry. Our featured designers are mostly from Connecticut and surrounding states.
- Pure Fun: Board and card games are exciting and fun, by definition! What better way to support your community and spend time with your loved ones?!
Come play with us at the next CT Festival of Indie Games!!
More information can be found on the festival's website at www.ct-fig.com.