The biggest change on the horizon is the Event system. It needs a code overhaul and some new features (like, an event which allows the recovery of Happiness, Safety & Resources). Stay tuned for that.
Patch notes appear below, for all the major releases over the past 2 weeks (newest first). Enjoy!
- The SimHero team
- STRETCH GOAL: Recruitable Fairy & Centaur heroes.
- CLASS: Knight Errant
- CLASS: Dragon Knight (contributor content)
- DUNGEON: Ancient Wyrm Cave (contributor content)
- UNIQUE HERO (recruitable): Artur Erebus (contributor content)
- Minor review of the Marksman class. TP costs & Damage adjusted favorably, slightly.
- Dwarves are more resistant to poison & disease
- Migrated the remaining Court battles to the new scaling system
- Begun to add in some of the new, commissioned Orc portraits
- Changed all goblin sprites to the new, commissioned Goblin sprites
- Review of loot rolls & higher level difficulties balancing:
Result: Purple & better gear is more rare. (you can sometimes "sneak" a purple out under the old chances tho)
Result: Higher difficulty remained okay, so no changes made
Result: will continue to test higher difficulty dungeons for tweaks
- Human Artifacts should now be properly found in the correct dungeons
- Tweaked the drop rates for "special" dungeon find items to be a tad more favorable in certain cases
- Fixed a few cutscenes
- Fixed a few bugs with the Training info messages
- Fixed a few more remaining cases where summoned allies would be DOA
- Fixed a few dialog errors
- NOW, When a hero returns from training, the training hall will properly show nobody "currently training"
- Re-tooled Court battles to add more variety and have it scale better as the game progresses
- Re-tooled how "special" items get handed out. (they are now a special roll in a dungeon's loot roll)
- Added a one-time quest to the abandoned mine on the island
- ITEM drop rates were too high (compared to Weapons/Armor). Code was changed a while ago to lower them, but it wasn't changed in all required places. Fixed now. Armor/Weapons should drop more frequently than Items (as intended)
- Fixed instances where a hero would summon an ally, and that ally would not arrive
- CLASS: Yellow Mage
- CLASS: Lord
- Added more Contributor Content
- Added a few unique Warlord skills
- Changed undead hero graphics to commissioned art
- Added an option to force wandering NPCs to "Make Way" and get out of your way - to prevent NPC traffic jams.
- Fixes a game crashing bug when producing armor/weapons from a Worksite.
- Various typo fixes
- Various Class Fixes
- Fixed a bug where a cutscene wouldn't allow the switching of parties afterwards.
- Fixed the Tent icon (General Item)
- When a hero returns from training, the training hall will now properly show nobody "currently training"