We hope to release an alpha build within 1 month, if all remains smooth.
Anyway, check out the new updates for late February:
- ZONE: Western Wilds (added & completed)
- DUNGEON: Barbarian Camp (lvl 4)
- DUNGEON: Twisted Forest (lvl 6)
- DUNGEON: Western Tomb (lvl 10)
- DUNGEON: Ogre Cave (lvl 9) << some dungeons will have optimal strategies to them... this is the 1st. You will face fewer enemies with more Health. So, all those AoE attacks might not be as effective. All T2 dungeons will have a "theme" like this moving forward (hordes of enemies, resist a certain element, lots of a certain element damage, high DEF enemies, high health enemies, etc etc).
- LOOT: First pass completed on T2 Weapons, Armor & Items (this basically doubles the amount of loot in the game... much more to come!)
- BUILDING: Gear Shop upgrades done
- BUILDING: Mage Tower upgrades done
- BUILDING: Trading Post upgrades done
- CLASS: Dark Mage added
- CLASS: Merchant added
- adjusted loot tables. you will now have a chance to see better loot at lower levels.
- added a few more merchants to the overlands maps
- added the "Decompose" state which triggers off some Dark Damage skills. DoT which damages HP, TP and MP.
- Fixed an issue where a hero coming back from training would be added to the court.
- Fixed an issue where the boat would not "reset" to an accessible location in some instances.
- Fixed the "XP Gain" basic skill