*** this version requires a new game. Saved games will likely crash **
Sim Hero Bug Fixes / Additions
This may very well be the last major update to the Demo Version of the game, as we've pretty much crossed off all "core" items from our list. From here on out, it's mostly content build in prep for the Alpha release. (hopefully January or February)
- Training Hall. A new building in the castle was added (look in the southeast corner after you defeat the goblin camp). Talk to the trainer there and you can purchase "Training Orders" to give to your heroes to raise their core statistics and also unlock special, permanent abilities!
- Mage Tower. A new building in the castle was added. Clear the rat infestation in the basement (new dungeon!) to unlock the tower's potential.
- Added a "State Resist" section to the "Status" menu so a hero's ability to resist States being applied to them can be visible.
- The Game Manual was removed. It was clunky and we're looking into better ways to achieve this.
- Fixed the Phisical Accuracy (HIT) stat when multiclassing.
- Reworked some core properties like HIT and Evade (EVA).
- Reworked a pile of backend math and other stuff.
- Added Leather into the Crisis rotation.
- Disabling / enabling mouse doesn't "survive" past game shutdown.
- In both the Pub tent and Inn, you must use the ENTER key to talk to Sam or Delaney. (the mouse won't work over the counter)
- the logic to handle "game over" isn't in yet.