** this build requires a new game - saved games will likely crash **
Sim Hero Bug Fixes / Additions
- Added a post-adventure summary screen! This will show the results of the dungeon and also all loot found. We will look at expanding this in the future. (screenshot above)
- Added a "Guard Tower" upgradeable building to the Castle. This building will allow you to re-hire a deceased Court bodyguard and will eventually add more heroes and defensive upgrades.
- Fully implemented the random stat growth scripts. Heroes will now gain random stat growth per level up, in accordance with their class (ie: Warriors will gain more HP -on average- than mages, etc). This will add the level of replayability we were looking to achieve. Now you can truly discover some unique & awesome heroes as you progress thru the game! (or, some duds... maybe send them off to the Military?).
- begun to add Kickstarter supporter content
- Added tons of new art (icons, characters, faces) soon to be used!
- Added a "System Menu" where you can change several settings. (including disabling the mouse - working on making that setting "stick"... right now, you'll have to disable each save/load - you must toggle it on/off to re-disable). You may also adjust the menu color (screenshot below)
- Fancied-up the Status menu a bit with xp bars for the primary AND subclass.
- Added a mini-quest to Markus (once he appears in the throne room/tent). Completion of the quest will add another Court character!
- Many, many "background" code/math/script changes & updates.
- Activating a subclass now reduces XP gain by 25%. (this was always in there, just never worked quite right)
- Disabling / enabling mouse doesn't "survive" past game shutdown.