In addition to many "under the hood" type fixes / additions, some specific items of note:
- Garden of Heroes added.
- Necropolis added. (requires a new game start for the undead heroes to be available)
- Bank / Trading Post added.
- added helper text to the throne to tell you if you've succeeded on the current event yet or not.
- Changed the Rogue to be more powerful when Hidden. Many skills now deal more damage when Hidden. Rogue now gets the skill "Hide" at Level 1. And, in most fights, they try to hide right from the start.
- AI for healing has finally been fixed! All skills that heal have been changed to properly be single-target skills (and TP/MP costs lowered and/or effect values increased, cooldowns removed). Some specific skills remained "party" heals. Generally, a hero with a single-target healing ability will target the most damaged ally.
- All healing abilities now are tied with an Element (Holy, Water, Earth, etc), with one exception: "TRUE" healing. If a hero resists Holy, and they are healed by a Holy skill, then they receive less healing. True healing is never reduced by elemental resistances (it is "outside" the normal elemental system). This was always planned, but never implemented because the healing AI has been broken for so long. Plan your parties carefully!
- Cleaned-up many abilities for minor tweaks in most cases, major bugs in other cases. Also cleaned up some items in the same way.