Sim Hero Bug Fixes / Additions
- Added a "party status" column to the adventure summary screen which shows each party member and if they A) died or B) gained/lost a random stat as a result of the adventure (rare, but as heroes adventure, their stats will gradually fluctuate). Screenshot above.
- Updated all Class, State & Skill icons to give a uniform look & feel, and to also make them more appropriate to the class or skill.
- Added a new Work Site type: Lumberyard. This works like the Mine, but it harvests & processes Wood (and added wood-craftable weapons/armor/accessories). Planning to add the worksite end product into the event rotation.
- Rolled back the random attribute growth change, as it caused failures in the multi-classing system. Random stat changes are now handled by random gains/losses while adventuring.
- Made a few graphical display updates here and there.
- Floor numbers fixed on the adventure summary
- Fixed Party 2 & 3 loot summary in adventure summary screen.
- Fixed Steel cradfting: Armor / Accessories.
- Disabling / enabling mouse doesn't "survive" past game shutdown.