Sim Hero Bug Fixes / Additions
- Loot tables tweaked
- Gold rewards tweaked
- More loot added (especially "consumables")
- Loot gained is better if the party is of the "appropriate" level. Yes, there can be some "gaming" of the system, but it's far better to adventure with a party at or below the recommended level for the dungeon, than with an "overlevelled" party.
- The Formation screen now doesn't allow party members to switch to adventuring groups, nor can you "see" heroes who are on adventure until they return.
- Dead heroes are now, once again, available for re-recruiting (they get thrown back into the "available" pool)
- After merging the loot lists, some additional changes were needed. Loot & Gold are once again properly given out AFTER the party returns from its adventure.
- Removed "Switch to Party X" items... all hero movement between parties should be handled by the "Formation" screen.
- Default screen resolution set back to 640x480 (original demo values). It was changed back to the RPGMaker default of 544x416 to accomodate the mouse support. Mouse support was fixed to work with 640x480. This should give more room for text and cleanup much of the text clipping.
- If your "Reserves" are full, you cannot gain new heroes. (actively working on this)
- Rare items are dropping too frequently, loot tables are being continuously tweaked.