(the FULL file contains the full demo -for new players-. The UPDATE file contains the 1 file you need to replace to update to the latest demo version)
Sim Hero Bug Fixes / Additions
- Diplomatic Crisis Events now "lock" you from talking with other races once the event is successfully completed. This is a temp fix until a more elegant event system is in place, but it does address the confusion and "strangeness" which could occur after you satisfy a racial event, but are still waiting for its timer to "come due".
- The "Formation" screen was causing massive problems, including duplication of heroes. After spending a week tweaking it, the screen has been reverted to its original purpose and the items to transfer party members between parties have been re-introduced (not compatible with saved games). Fixing this -longterm- will go into the queue, but we thought it better to have a more stable demo version available now.
- Rare items were dropping too frequently. Toned down. (loot tables are being continuously tweaked)
- Gold is actually decreased now when you recruit troops
- The timer to recruit troops was halved as it was far too large. (you get the troops faster now)
- Recruiting (army) is now disabled if you've already asked for new recruits
- using the transfer papers to "empty" a team resulted in you controlling a "ghost team" which would eventually crash the game. This was fixed.
- When using the mouse to move on the overlands, the party movement would continue even after an ambush. This has been fixed.
- You can't send your main character or court members to the Army any longer.
- Adding heroes to your reserves when your reserve party is max size will no longer result in the loss of the newly recruited hero.
- We split the game files into "FULL" and "UPDATE". If you already have the full game, all you need to download when there is a patch is the UPDATE file. (overwrite the existing file and you're good to go!)
- loot/gold/xp for Court battles needs tweaking
- mouse behavior in full screen, using keyboard control is still buggy. an option to disable the mouse is complete, it's just in testing phase now.